Register for the Third Annual Mid-Atlantic Regional Ocean Forum May 3 – 6
MACO will convene its Third Annual Mid-Atlantic Region Ocean Forum from May 3-6, 2021. The sessions will all be virtual again this year. So that participants do not have to take an entire day away from work, sessions will be scheduled in the morning or afternoon each day and do not run concurrently.
Monday, May 3:
- Remarks from Amanda Lefton, Director, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management
- Tribal, State and Regional Perspectives
- Climate-Induced Ocean Changes Session
Tuesday, May 4:
- Time to Get Real: What We Have Learned and What We Need to Know to Inform Offshore Wind Siting
- Work Groups Session: hear about work planned and offer ideas for future plans
- Science, Knowledge, Equity and Justice for Regional Ocean Planning
Wednesday, May 5:
- Innovative Technologies and Approaches for Understanding Ocean Changes
- Public Listening Session to Inform MACO
- Poster Session
Thursday, May 6:
- Conservation and Living Marine Resource Management in the Face of a Changing Climate
- Closing Plenary: perspectives on the Forum and moving forward offered by governmental, academic, environmental representatives
View the overall agenda on the Ocean Forum web page.
Download the Draft Forum Agenda, including speakers.
Please note that session details and speakers may change as plans for the Forum are finalized.
To register, please go to the Ocean Forum web page. Register for ALL the days you want to participate. You will be registered for all the sessions on that day. Click the registration button for each day you would like to attend. Your registration information will pre-populate your registration for the next day making it quick and easy to register and participate in the full Forum.
Contact Judy Tucker (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.