Mid-Atlantic Ocean Forum
The 2020 Mid-Atlantic Ocean Forum Webinar was held Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
The webinar recording, agenda, presentation slides, speaker bios, background information about MACO materials, and the Pre-Forum Webinar 2/27/20 recording are now available here.
- Provide a venue for ongoing regional information sharing and coordination about the Mid-Atlantic’s ocean ecosystem and economy;
- Generate a deeper understanding and awareness of state, federal, tribal and regional fisheries management entities’ programs and other activities affecting ocean waters off the Mid-Atlantic;
- Identify and pursue, where appropriate, opportunities for collaboration on regional ocean issues;
- Generate and maintain a list of contacts engaged in ocean planning to facilitate communication across the region;
- Identify ways to enhance federal data sharing and support for the Mid-Atlantic Ocean Data Portal to inform ocean planning and management; and
- Engage stakeholders in learning about, identifying and responding to regional ocean issues.
- March 20, 2019: The first Mid-Atlantic Ocean Forum was held March 20 at Monmouth University in West Long Branch, New Jersey. Click here for videos and meeting materials.
- May 19, 2020: The 2020 Mid-Atlantic Ocean Forum was held as a virtual webinar. View the 2020 Ocean Forum recording and materislas.